Why Hire Our Greenville Criminal Defense Lawyer?
Experienced Inside and Outside of Court
With a background in
criminal defense, our team at Hisker Law Firm, PC has created a unique and strict protocol
that we follow with every case. Simply put, we believe that each client
deserves the best chance possible at obtaining the result they want and
need. This is why we refuse to plea bargain until all the investigations
have been completed. The head of our firm,
Steve Hisker, is a
trial lawyer first, and believes that, while negotiations often produce the result you need,
they are won knowing that you can go to trial. After your
case evaluation, we can begin investigating and collecting detailed evidence and putting
together a strong defense on your behalf.
Below are just a few more reasons to choose our law firm:
- We have handled over 1,000 cases and have a proven track record of success
- We are always accessible to our clients, and available 24/7
- We have experience with murder trials and other high-profile cases
- We offer case consultations so you can learn more before making any decisions
- We have extensive experience in both pre-trial negotiations and trial proceedings
- We are well-respected by both prosecutors and judges
Schedule your case evaluation today - (864) 610-1277!
Whatever charges have been brought against you, trust our firm to be by
your side through every step of the process. From negotiations with the
prosecution to a jury trial, we have the knowledge, tools, and experience
needed to fight for the best possible result.
Schedule your initial case consult
at (864) 610-1277 today!